Well hello there! I’m Brianne! (She/her)
If you’ve navigated to this page, it’s because you’re interested in working together. I love sharing products with my community that I truly like, and I’m stoked that you’re looking to collaborate with bloggers like me. [If you’re looking for my consulting website, it’s HERE!]
I’m a fashion and personal finance blogger who lives in Salt Lake City, Utah, and I travel every 4-6 weeks to LA, Portland, New York City, etc.
I write about:
- Money (Working as a freelancer, making money, how to pay off deb, etc)
- Career (How to edit one’s resume, LinkedIn, etc)
- Fashion (From plus size fashion to ethical fashion to luxury!)
- LGBT topics (Personal stories, roundups and guides for my fellow LGBTQ+ folks and allies!)
I’m passionate about investing in clothes, and I’m really excited that luxury brands are expanding to plus.
I prefer white rum to white wine (although I won’t turn down Chardonnay!!), I have a corgi named Lena and I’m 28 years old.
I graduated from Stanford with a degree in Product Design Engineering, and I’m currently working on a startup app and my first fashion collection! For work, I consult with entrepreneurs and small-medium sized business owners, as well as running classes on online marketing and I offer career/life coaching services.
Here are some fun facts:
- I speak American Sign Language (yes, “speak” is the correct verb!)
- -In my spare time, I love going to performances (The Met Opera, drag shows, etc!), and I’m the first to plan elaborate birthday parties for my besties.
- I’ve been self-employed since 2016!
I’m an ENFP, Sagittarius and I’m a bit “woo woo.” The baristas at my local Starbucks know me by name, as do the staff of the nearest 3 Barnes & Noble!
Types of Collaborations
I am available for the following collaborations (but I’m always wiiling to try something new):
- Sponsored blogs, vlogs and social posts
- Facebook Live videos
- Meet & Greets (Conferences, events, etc)
- Speaking engagements
- Other projects that will help me share your story with my community
For sponsors, I focus on creating content that is searchable (ie I always pair an Instagram post with a blog post or YouTube video, so it shows up when someone googles, “Review of brand XYZ”). Rates will vary on scope of work, platforms involved, usage and exclusivity, and I am open to working with all budget levels. I would love to chat more with you about collaborating, and you can contact me at briannehuntsman [at] gmail.com
Note: While I work with brands across industries (apps, clothing, travel, health and fitness, home goods, etc), I do not work with brands who promote diet culture or weight loss.