Media & Lit

I love reading (esp urban fantasy), and I go see a movie at LEAST every week! Here I’ll discuss my top fave fashion movies to what’s out in theaters.

How many. months to learn chinese on duolingo?
Okay, so we've all been cooped up for a minute, and i'm betting that you have either downloaded Duolingo, a language learning mobile app, or you're about to download it! i've been learning French and Chinese on Duolingo, and learning French is what...
It's an interesting time over here in Brianne Land. I'm a MEGA extrovert, and self-quarantine is ACTUALLY the WORST. Social media isn't really working for me, because 97% of it is doom and gloom, and the other 3% is memes. So even...
Will there be a season 3 for drive to survive
In my home fashion. sewing studio, i like to have shows going on in the background. I usually put on documentaries or docuseries, as I can listen to them while I sew, almost like a podcast. And, for the past month or so,...
This is kind of embarrassing to admit, but I listen to the same songs over and over and over again. I recently asked for song recommendations over on my Facebook page, because I find looking for new music kind of stressful, TBQH.
Top urban fantasy series to download
To be totally honest, I think one of the main reasons I am the way that I am is because I grew up on a steady media diet of Buffy, Xena, Captain Janeway, and Samantha Carter from Stargate. These women helped provide emotional support when I felt like I wasn’t...
As I've worked as a freelance plus size model, I've realized how helpful my acting classes and theatre workshops have been. About a month ago, I decided i wanted to get back in the game (heyoooo plus size actress roles), and I began to look for...
I have a confession. I'm a big ol' nerd. I grew up watching Xena, Hercules, Buffy, Stargate SG-1, and a myriad of other nerdy shows. In 7th grade, someone made fun of people who watch Star Trek, and I have never been more...
This blog post featured outfit ideas for a Lizzo concert has been getting lots of love, which shows me I am truly not alone in my quest for the perfect Lizzo Look. As I've been scrolling through hashtags looking at what people are...
When I first saw the preview for Long Shot I was pretty intrigued.  What caught my attention was the chemistry I saw onscreen between Seth Rogan and Charlize Theron.  This movie could’ve easily turned pretty mean, if the actors hadn’t been able to...
In December, I first saw the preview for the Detective Pikachu movie. I was, to be quite honest, totally delighted by what I saw: https://twitter.com/the_huntswoman/status/1077355009157648384 World Building: A+ Oftentimes, cartoons don't really translate very well into...
2,021FansLike
17,335FollowersFollow
3,485FollowersFollow

Latest Posts