Hey there! This post contains affiliate links. Using my links means I earn a commission, which helps me create more rad content. More on affiliates here.
One of the MOST SEARCHED FOR items of clothing is plus size overalls. If you look online, a lot of brands list plus size overalls – but they stop at like a size 14. Finding plus size overalls can be challenging, which is why I’ve pulled allll of my knowledge into this blog post – so you can easily shop. If you’ve been searching, “Where to shop for plus size overalls?” then I made this post for YOU!
I wish brands wouldn’t advertise this nonsense!
Below, I’ve put together a roundup on where to find plus size overalls, and I’ve started with the brands that offer the most sizes. That way we can prioritize spending our lovely $$$$ on brands that support the most plus size babes!
This blog post is all about where to shop for plus size overalls.
[Note: This post was first published Jan 27, 2021. It was last updated May 15, 2023!] While I do my best to keep my posts up-to-date, sometimes brands change things up! Be sure to double check all sizing info (measurements, etc) with the brand! Love ya!]
Be sure to doublecheck all my info on sizing and availability with the brand, by clicking the link I’ve shared! I try to keep my posts SUPER up-to-date, but brands do like to changes things up on me! :]
Plus Size Overalls
Before I start to list out EXACTLY where to shop for plus size overalls, I wanted to share 3 of my top tips for shopping for plus size overalls!
My Top 3 Tips for Shopping for Plus Size Overalls
- Tip #1: Size charts are different for EVERY BRAND! I know it’s annoying, and I wish it was easier to shop for plus size overalls – but when shopping remember that you’ll likely be a different size with different brands. Grab a measuring tape, get your measurements and shop thusly!
- Tip #2: What shape are you in? In another blog post and on TikTok, I talk about how brands shop for different shaped customers. Some brands design for pear shapes, others for apple shapes, etc. If you carry weight in your belly, shopping for overalls may be a bit more difficult. You may want to order two sizes (your regular and a size up) for easier shopping.
- Tip #3: Have fun! I think overalls are so fun, and if you like them — you can rock them!
Remember to get a measuring tape, as size charts are different for EVERY brand!
Alrighty, let’s get going with my roundup on where to shop for plus size overalls:
Brand #1: Linen Plus Size Overalls from Amazon | Up to a 4X!
I first found out about these plus size overalls last year, and they are one of my favorite plus size finds on Amazon! These linen plus size overalls are available in a variety of washes (Black, Blue, Coffee Brown, Green, , and they have true plus size cottagecore vibes!
- Sizing: They’re available in up to a 4X, which on their size chart (at time of my update!) is a waist measurement of 51.2 inches!
Shop plus size overalls here!
#2 Plus Size Overalls – Universal Standard – Up to a Size 40
Next up, we have one of the most size inclusive brands on this list – Universal Standard! Their plus size overalls go up to a size 38-40. Universal Standard is known for creating high quality work garments that last, and was founded by two women who couldn’t quite figure out what to wear while working in finance in NYC. Since then, the brand has massively expanded and become a favorite and go-to brand of many a plus size fashionista.
- Sizing: When it comes to sizing, their size 40 matches up to a 70″ waist. These are some of the most size inclusive plus size overalls out there! <3
Shop plus size overalls here!
Brand #3: Plus Size Overalls from Lane Bryant
While Lane Bryant goes up to a size 40, they don’t always have plus size overalls on their site, which is why I put them more towards the bottom of the list! I really like how Lane Bryant adds stretch to their clothes! Hot Tip: If you want plus size overalls with STRETCH, then look at the fabric in the product description. If it’s 100% cotton, there’s not gonna be a lot of stretch!
- Sizing: Lane Bryant makes plus size overalls in up to a size 38/40 (love that they”ve expanded their size chart), but almost all of their 2023 plus size overall options go up to a different size (some a size 28, some a 38/40/ some 30/32. Because of this, I added the top size of each option below, to help you find plus size overalls that work for you, more quickly!)
Shop plus size overalls at Lane Bryant here!
Hot Tip: If you want plus size overalls with STRETCH, then look at the fabric in the product description
<< Want more plus size outfit inspiration and reviews? Join my email list, here!>>
Plus Size Overalls Brand #4: Plus Size Overalls at Target – Up to a Size 24
Next up is every fashionista’s fave place to visit – Target! The brand has plus size denim overalls and plus size bib overalls. Like a lot of brands on this list, Target doesn’t carry very many plus size options in the actual store, so I recommend ordering online and picking up in-store! You can pick up your package, try on your overalls and then return what doesn’t work!
In my experience, there are two brands at Target (in-house brands) that make plus size overalls: The first is Universal Thread, and the second is Ava and Viv. I’ve personally purchased clothing from both brands, and I’m a fan!
- Sizing: Up to a size 30 in some options, which is a 59.5″ waist!
Target also has a number of options for plus size overalls in khaki, which is pretty dang fun!
Here are some of my fave plus size overalls from Target:
- Black Gray Plus Size Overalls
- Plus Size Denim Jean Overalls – Long pants
- Plus Size Overalls – Shorts
- Plus Size Overalls – Denim Jumper
Check out ALL of the plus size overall options at Target HERE!
Brand #5: Faux Leather Look Plus Size Overalls from Fashion to Figure
Fashion to Figure is known for having stretch plus size jeans that hug your curves, and they’ve taken that same design aesthetic for their faux leather plus size overalls!
The brand offers this pair of overalls in a coated denim, and it looks almost like leather (but it’s not!). Be sure to check your measurements against the size chart before ordering!
- Sizing: Up to a size 4X or 28, which is a 53 inch waist on their size chart
Plus Size Overalls Brand #6: Old Navy – Variety of Denim Washes in Up to a Size 30
Old Navy often doesn’t get the attention for having plus sizes, and the brand has done a lot of internal work to offer plus sizes in more stores! I love that they have plus size overalls in a variety of washes at any given time.
From overalls in a dark wash, to distressed medium wash plus size overalls look to black denim to black plus size overalls – Old Navy has it all! They also have a pretty solid plus size offering, going up to a 30. Currently, the brand has a good number of plus size overalls that are shorts, as well as different kinds of cuts for their overalls (baggy or “mom jean” style, ankle cut, etc!) If I was shopping for my first pair of plus size overalls, I’d personally start at Old Navy!
ALSO! Their plus size overalls also have a good amount of stretch, which is definitely needed! I carry a good amount of my weight in my belly, and Old Navy overalls have space for my bellow and are very comfy.
- Sizing: Old Navy goes up to a size 30 in their plus size overalls, which is a 54 inch waist!
They usually only have overalls online, FYI!
Shop Old Navy plus size overalls here.
Brand #7: Plus Size Overalls from Unique Vintage
I love Unique Vintage, and I had a blast reviewing their plus size flapper dresses! Currently, they have a super cute pair of black plus size overalls and a plus size overall dress. Unique Vintage has a sort of Rosie the Riveter vibe, as well as other overalls inspired by other decades, like the 1970’s!
If you’re looking for plus size overalls in a fun pattern or in a vintage cut, then you definitely want to check out Unique Vintage. FYI, their stock switches over pretty rapidly (in my experience), so if you see somethin you want — snag it!! Their pieces go FAST!
Unique Vintage has plus size overalls in fun colors like orange and yellow, as well as plus size overall dresses [AKA jumpers]!
- Sizing: Unique Vintage offers this pair in up to a 5X, which corresponds to a 51 inch waist on their chart.
Shop plus size overalls here!
Brand #8: Plus Size Overalls Dress – Up to a 5X ($36.99)
Finding plus size overalls in a 5X can be hard, luckily Agnes Orinda on Amazon has super cute black plus size overall dress, as well as a plus size overall jumpers in other colors and cuts!
Sizing for each of these varies, so be sure to check each product page for that info! (The size chart is often a screenshot on the product images)! I find customer reviews with photos can ALSO be super helpful (click on the starred review and then sort by “reviews with photos”!)
Shop plus size overall jumper dresses here.
Brand #9: Plus Size Linen Overalls from Copper Union – All Sizes
I love this indie brand so much I published an interview with the founder, Claire Doody! This independent brand is based in Portland, OR, and its business model uses ethical and sustainable manufacturing practices.
This pair of linen overalls is relaxed and comfy – perfect for babes who love the style lines of overalls, but aren’t huge fans of denim.
- Sizing: Claire offers up to a size 7 on her website (waist measurement of 64-66 inches), and she also offers additional sizes at no cost to the buyer!
Shop the orange Esther Overalls plus size overalls here.
Brand #10: SLINK Jeans – Olive Green Overalls
I’ve never tried SLINK Jeans, but I’ve had my eye on them! My go-to spot to snag SLINK jeans plus size overalls is Amazon! (Nordstom sometimes has options in as well, see the denim blue plus size overalls below!)
SLINK offers plus size overalls in a variety of washes, and I love these dark denim plus size overalls!
- Sizing: This brand makes plus size overalls in up to a size 22/24 (up to a 46 inch waist, I believe! Their size chart is a bit confusing!)
Shop plus size overalls here!
Brand #11: ASOS – Plus Size Overalls & Overall Dresses/Jumpers
ASOS sometimes offers plus size overalls, but at time of publishing they’re sold out!
I love the black plus size overalls that ASOS offers, and they also have patterned plaid plus size overalls! Plus size overalls are an excellent wardrobe staple, and they sell out quickly!
- Sizing: Most plus size options go up to a size US 24, and sometimes a US 26! On their size chart, this is a 32 inch waist! (Watch out for the differences in UK and US sizing with this brand!)
Shop ASOS plus size overalls here.
Brand #12: Plus Size Overalls from Boohoo USA
Boohoo has a lot of jumpsuits made out of chambray (basically a lighter weight version of denim), but I wouldn’t call them **overalls**, ya know?
Luckily, the brand does have plus size overalls. I love the tie detail on this pair of plus size overalls!
- Sizing: The brand offers up to a size 26, but the overalls I’ve found stop at around a 22 or 24 (around a waist measurement of 43 inches)
Shop plus size overalls HERE!
Brand #13: Plus Size Overalls from Dia & Co – 3X
Another option for plus size overalls on the Dia & Co website is from plus size brand, Standards & Practices!
I’ve never tried their corduroy plus size overalls, but they’re super cute!
- Sizing: Available in up to a 3X or size 22.
Shop plus size overalls here.
Brand #14: Plus Size Overalls from Wildfang
Last but never least in my heart is Wildfang! I haven’t been able to get in touch with the folks at Wildfang to review their plus size clothing [size range is 1X-3X].
I didn’t want to omit the brand from the list of resources for folks looking for plus size overalls, but I want to be clear that I’ve never worn//seen their products IRL.
- Sizing: Up to a 3X, which is a 50 inch waist
Check out their plus size overall offering here!
Brand #15 Plus Size Overalls: Ulla Popken – Size 32/34
Ulla Popken is a rad brand that goes up to a size 32 or 34 in a lot of their pieces! Unfortunately, it’s hard to tell what any of those pieces *look like* on a plus size body… because they don’t use visibly plus size models. Womp womp! (@ Ulla Popken, if you need a plus size model, I’m available 🙂 )
- Sizing: Ulla Popken goes up to a size 32/34 in their overalls, which is a 57.5″ waist
Shop Ulla Popken plus size overalls here.
Brand #16 Plus Size Overalls: City Chic – Size 24
I loveee to shop the City Chic USA website, and I’m just so impressed with the quality of their clothing. City Chic has a website for Australia and a separate one for the USA – so be sure to be on the right website!! I know that City Chic is one of the BEST brands for a plus size apple shape (full post on plus size apple shape clothing HERE), and there clothes are just awesome!
City Chic has a variety of plus size overalls, with most of their selection being shorts and jumpers! That said, they have two pairs of plus size overalls in shorts (dark and light wash), and a few pairs of plus size overalls that are cropped pants. They also offer full figure overalls that are full pants, with a elasticated cuffs at the ankles!
- Sizing: City Chic Usa goes up to a size 2 in their overalls, which is a 48.4″ waist
Here are some of my fave plus size overalls City Chic has right now:
- Plus Size Overall Shorts
- Wide Leg Denim Plus Size Overalls
- Plus Size Overall Dresses (AKA “jumpers” or “pinafores”)
City Chic offers plus size overalls in up to a size 24.
Shop City Chic plus size overalls here.
Brand #17: Non-Denim Plus Size Overalls at Torrid – Up to a Size 30 or 6X
If you love the look of plus size overalls, but you’re not super into denim – then Torrid is a great place to look for plus size overalls! They also have a new option for plus size overalls in black which I guess it what we’re calling plus size overalls that are shorts – not pants (lol).
In my experience, plus size overalls at Torrid go FAST! If you see a pair you want, I recommend snagging them!
- Sizing: Torrid makes plus size clothing in up to a size 6, which is a waist measurement of 64 inches
Shop plus size overalls at Torrid HERE!
Brand #18: Plus Size Overalls from Madewell
Madewell carries plus sizes in up to a US 28, and I love love how the stylists at Madewell style the models.
At time of update, Madewell had one pair of black plus size overalls on the site, but I imagine they’ll get more soon! There’s a ton in “straight sizes,” so I’m not sure where the plus size overalls are at!
- Sizing: Up to a size 28 or 4X, which is about a 51 inch waist.
Shop this pair of black plus size overalls with a relaxed leg!
This blog post was all about where to shop for plus size overalls.
More Helpful Plus Size Fashion Roundups
Looking for new plus size brands to try? Here are 5 other plus size shopping guides to make plus size shopping more fun!
- Where to Buy Plus Size Wedding Dresses
- Where to Buy Plus Size Swimsuits
- Where to Buy Plus Size Halloween Costumes
- Where to Buy Bathroom Towels for Plus Size Bodies
Be sure to bookmark your favorite posts, so they’re there for you when you’re ready to shop! 🙂 <3
Sign Up for More Plus Size Fashion Recommendations!
If you want to stay up-to-date on my reviews, I recommend joining me on your favorite social media platform (Facebook, Instagram or TikTok).
More of an email kind of person? Subscribe here!