Hey there! This post contains affiliate links. Using my links means I earn a commission, which helps me create more rad content. More on affiliates here.
It’s that time of year, again! I have been setting up the pool in my backyard for summer fun (and epic photoshoots), and today I wanna talk about the FIT of 2020 plus size swimsuits from Target.
I recently did a haul on my YouTube channel sharing allllll the details, and I wanted to pop in on the blog to share some insights.
(P.S. are we hanging out on YouTube? Be sure to subscribe, as I drop a video ever week – at least!)
Plus Size Review of Target Swimwear
I tried a few pieces from Target, including plus size one pieces and two pieces! Let’s dive in.
I tried swimsuits from the KONA brand, and my #1 recommendation for buying plus size swimsuits from Target?
SIZE UP IN TOPS, BABE! – Plus Size Review of Target Swimwear
Matching my measurements to the size chart, I snagged size 16/18 swimsuits. The bottoms were good, but the tops were a bit too tight.
The tops had “spillage” out the side by my armpits, so yep, size up!
My Fave Two KONA Plus Size Target Swimsuits
I love this 2 piece animal print suit, and I tried something new with this plunge one piece swimsuit!
The top was a titch too small, so I’ll be sizing up on this one!
I felt so cute in this!
- Women’s Plus Size Underwire Bandeau Bikini Top – Kona Sol: https://bit.ly/2LoQtAD
- Women’s Crochet Trim Plunge One Piece Swimsuit – Kona Sol: https://bit.ly/2WsqqyP
- Women’s Plus Size Striped Scoop Square Neck Bikini Top – Kona Sol: https://bit.ly/2zwQz6E
- Women’s Plus Size Bandeau One Piece Swimsuit – Kona Sol™ Yellow Floral: https://bit.ly/3cp4xWN
Watch The Full Plus Size Target Swimwear Review
Watch the full review + plus size haul by clicking HERE!
More Plus Size Swimsuit Reviews
Love Plus Size Fashion?
- Plus Size Swimsuit Look Book- Gabi Fresh, ModCloth & Torrid
- My Fave 3 Amazon Swimsuits
- Where to Shop for Plus Size Swimsuits
If you want to stay up-to-date on wonderful plus size imagery and new brands to try, I recommend joining me on your favorite social media platform (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter).
More of an email kind of person? Subscribe here!